segunda-feira, 6 de outubro de 2014

MANEQUIM 667- Outubro 2014

I have been feeling a little let down by the patterns magazines I buy... Manequim, for one, has been a alternation of good and bad issues, just like Burda Style. This particular edition doesn´t bring a lot of nice patterns, but on the upside there are 6 maxi dresses and the whole world knows by now I am a boho girl at heart! 
As always, let´s start with the styling ideas pages (only four:( )   

As revistas de moldes têm sido uma sucessão de boas e más edições. A Manequim também, uma alternância de revistas interessantes e sem graça... Eu achei essa edição bem fraquinha, mas amei o artigo com maxi vestidos, que a essas alturas todo mundo sabe que amo!
Começando com os looks, mas infelizmente, só quatro páginas...     



There is this feature "Copy you Favorite Star Look" that has these two very nice dresses,
Então, o "Roube o Look" está legal, eu gostei das cinco peças:
this fringe skirt that I love, 
and these two jumpsuits that I do like too:



The cover article - beautiful TV actress Tais Araújo:
A matéria da capa com a maravilhosa Tais Araújo:
I loved the t-shirt and skirt outfit, especially the fabrics.
another blouse-skirt combo: 
And a beautiful flowy maxi dress that I adore!
Amei esse vestido!



Giambattista Valli is this month´s chosen designer and I do like this article, as always! The eyelet dress, the jacket with sleeve inserts and the sheer blouse and cami have patterns, so I am happy!
O artigo "Sempre Bem Vestida", como sempre, muito bom. O vestido lindo, o casaquinho e a blusa têm moldes.  



And the maxi dresses!!!! I love the tunic, but no pattern for it :((

E os vestidos longos! Essa túnica não tem molde, buá!
oh, this navy blue silk dress is niiiice!


beautiful greek godess dress.

Like the pattern, loathe the fabric, hehehe

_______________________________________________________________________________

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário