segunda-feira, 8 de setembro de 2014

MANEQUIM 666 - Setembro 2014

I think this month´s issue of Manequim is such an improvement from last month´s, yay! I really liked several patterns from this edition. 
There are only four Styling ideas pages :(, but you can have an idea about what´s in the edition:


Adorei essa edição da Manequim, muito muito mais que a anterior. Só tem quatro pagininhas de looks, mas...



I love midi-skirts and I love that this one is eyelet!
...amei essa saia de laise!




Paco Rabanne inspired this spread. The dress, the two t-shirts and the pants-which I adore!- have patterns.

A matéria Sempre Bem-Vestida foi inspirada em Paco Rabanne e deem uma olhada nos moldes:



The next article is "summer trends", and I loved the pictures so much! The pieces are really lovely:

Eu achei essa fotos da matéria de tendências de verão lindas demais!
I like the outfit above a lot. I don´t think I would wear it, but I like it!



I so need a pair of lace pants! :)
Agora preciso de uma calça de renda!


Lovedlovedloved these pants!
A-M-E-E-I a calça laranja!


The cover article with the gorgeous newswoman Renata Vasconcellos  
Renatinha arrasou! Lindíssima!

I am considering making this blue jumpsuit!
Nossa, amei esse macacão azul!
And this wonderful silk one, to lounge around all day:))))))))))))) 
E esse, que maravilha! De seda p´ra ficar na preguiça do final de semana:)))
_____________________________________________________________________________


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário