segunda-feira, 11 de agosto de 2014

MANEQUIM 665 Agosto 2014

Since I started this blog I have been posting monthly Manequim Reviews. A few times I found the magazine eh, not so pretty, but most of the times I am happy with the editions. And it has been a long time too that my favorite spread is the Designer inspired one. Not today, people, not today. From the entire magazine I liked one blouse, and that´s it! Not even TOM FORD - and I love him, mind you- could inspire his own article :(. The cover section is not worth mentioning, the clothes are just bad. I do love the Swarovski by Shourouk necklace on the cover, though.
August is Manequim´s anniversary and this month´s edition is supposed to bring evening dresses and the like, but oh boy, are they awful! I make it a point of not blogging about things I find ugly because this is a blog about things I like, but I had to be very firm with myself not to post an outfit here that actually scared me (it´s a puffy-sleeved taffeta bolero-like thingy with trimms down the sleeves worn over a top and paired with a midi golden sequins skirt with black lace details scattered about ...)
However, I am posting the styling ideas pages and the designer inspired article.  


Nossa, eu não gostei nadica de nada dessa edição da Manequim...Nem o artigo "Sempre Bem Vestida", que há tempos vem sendo meu favorito, se salvou. Os modelos da maravilhosa Lilia Cabral são, no mínimo, inadequados para ela. Eu só gosto do colar que ela está usando na capa, da Shourouk by Swarovski.
As roupas de festa são ou sem graça ou feias. Eu faço esse blog para compartilhar as coisas que me inspiram e me alegram, e portanto faço questão de não publicar as coisas das quais não gosto, mas tem um conjunto no artigo "Entre Nesta Festa" que sinceramente, precisei de muita firmeza para não publicar aqui como um dos mais feios que já vi :((((((((((( 
Bom, mesmo assim aí vão as páginas dos looks ...


who could have imagined that TOM FORD would be seen as boring and blah...
TOM FORD inspirou a matéria Sempre Bem Vestida, mas eu jamais imaginaria que ele pudesse ser interpretado como sem graça. 

The only not-ugly dress in the magazine...
Um vestido mais ou menos.

Well, the section that is ok, blouses and shirts, and I like the first outfit. The other pieces are so-so, too. 
A matéria de blusas e camisas é a melhorzinha, e eu gostei do primeiro look, e só! 
_________________________________________________________________________________

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário