sexta-feira, 4 de janeiro de 2013

LEITURAS para 2013

Feliz Ano Novo para todos!
É normal começar o ano com planos e projetos, né? Resolvi compartilhar uma maniazinha que tenho...
Entre tantas resoluções, todo ano planejo ler mais e essa é minha listinha deste ano:

Happy New Year!!! 
I wanted to share this little thing I do every New Year... 
One of my resolutions is always reading more and this is my 2013 reading list:
Começando pelos clássicos que nunca li (que vergonha, hehehe):
Classics that I am ashamed to addmit I have never read : 
  • On The Road, Jack Kerouac
  • The Catcher in the Rye, J.D.Salinger
  • The Complete Illustrated Lewis Carroll, Lewis Carroll
  • War and Peace, Leo Tolstoy
  • À la Recherche du Temps Perdu, Marcel Proust   
  • e vários livros da Virgina Woolf
outros autores:
other authors:
  • A Dirty Job, Christopher Moore
  • Barba Ensopada de Sangue, Daniel Galera

ficção policial:
 mystery and thrillers:

  • O Cemitério de Praga, Umberto Eco
  • La Carte et le Territoire, Michel Houellebecq
  • Millennium Trilogy, Stieg Larsson
  • Smila' s Sense of Snow, Peter Hoeg. Smila is my favorite literature heroine ever!!! This is the "re-read" book of the list because I love it!! 

Tenho duas perguntas : quantos dessa listinha vou conseguir ler nesse ano? 
E quais livros estão na sua listinha? 


What about you? Do you make a reading list, and if so, what are the books on your list?
And another question: will I ever read all of the books on my list this year? :))

________________________________________________________________________________

  




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário